Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gluten Free Crêpes with a Latin Twist!


Gluten Free Crêpes with a Latin Twist! 


        So in the almost three years of being gluten free, I would have to say I miss my flour tortillas the MOST! Being part Puerto Rican I have a need for my breakfast burrito!!! And frankly it doesn't quite taste the same with corn tortillas! I absolutely hate the GF flour style tortillas, yuck! (Can we say card board!) But until there is a better one out there, I had to find something to get my burrito fix, so I came up with Crêpes with a Latin Twist!


Ingredients:

Gluten-free crêpe mix
Ground sausage ( I used sage flavor)
Potatoes O'Brien (already has bell peppers and onions in it ;) yum)
Cheddar cheese   ( I use dye free, organic to eat, in the picture I used yellow cheese for effect )
Tappatio hot sauce (optional, but necessary on my plate)
Chopped Cilantro

Cook GF ground up sausage, potatoes O'Brien, 
stir in the chopped cilantro and set aside. Cook your crêpe as directed, add your burrito ingredients including cheese into crêpe, top with more cheddar cheese, cilantro and hot sauce (optional.) Now you don't need to scramble eggs or need a flour tortilla, great substitute if you miss those spanish burritos for breakfast!
Replace , Make, ENJOY!








1 comment:

  1. This kind of information is so vital to so many.. your insights and first hand experience is invaluable.. my hope is millions will find you and find the uplifting info, advise, information and resources that changes things for them and others. Thank you for making this your heart work for others. Much appreciation and gratitude. Linda & William

    ReplyDelete